Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My local pub at Puerto Calero. Mc. Sorley's

This is were I have spent some time while 3 + weeks in the port, with the excellent crew in the
 Irish bar Mc Sorley's.
They also serve fine Irish/English food.
It's been some great times here.

Joe me Cara Nigel and Simon

Missed Simon's daughter, also working here. Frankie


To morrow I will sail by myself to Fuerteventura stay over one night there, before
sailing to Las Palmas Friday morning. Synnove, Per Olav, Nina and Finn will arrive at 19.30
Hope to fine a place to park the boat, or anchor. I am told that the big habour is full of boats
going in the ARC. Atlantic Rally Cruising, which starts with 240 boats Nov. 21st.
Same day as Zephyr is leaving. They are going to St. Lucia Roodney bay.
We are also going to St. Lucia, but another bay called Maragot Bay. Only 7 miles
south of Rooney Bay.  They say that after 2-4 days you don't see any of the other boat most likely.
That's a big ocean.  The plan is to be back here Nov. 11th. with Synnove, Per Olav, Nina and Finn, so they can fly back to Las Palmas for the early morning flight the 12th.
The other chance is that I let them off in Las Palmas, and have to sail alone back to Lanzarote.
If the weather is against me, the crew will have to meet me there.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Captain!

    See you tommorow night, then, arriving Lanzarote by airplane,landing 22.45. See you in the harbour!

    Ship ohooooi!
    Sunny, Per Olav, Nina & Finn - "The Canari Crew"

    ReplyDelete