Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pictures from the triple RRR cruising the Caribbean.

Here are some pictures from
 Rob, Robin and Rhino.
They took thousens of pictures during the two weeks cruise in the Caribbean.
I like to share some of them with you.  ENJOY....

Rhino playing on my gitar, and singing. He is very good and also
sings in a band back in UK. So he gave us some  good entertaiment.


Robin is full of energy, and was all over the place on the boat.
He also helped repairing several things on the boat.  Thank you Robin.

Robin surfing on Zephyr.

As I said, all over the boat.

But I am just relaxing in the sun.
Robin caught a King fish which he filled and made
a fantastic meal fried sauted in white wine.

Rob and Rhino ready for dropping the anchor.

The boat with the name 'Marsvinet' must be Norwegian.
It's has seen better days, but there was someone living on board.
We saw it at Tyrrel Bay Carriacou.
Let me show you some of the Caribbean sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment