Monday, September 20, 2010

The real start of the cruise

The real start of the cruise.

The cruise started not in Ishoj Copenhagen August 25th. But in Fredrikstad Norway July 27th.
That’s where my family and friends waved me off, and wished me the best for my voyage.
There was my lovely mother  and father, my two younger sisters and my younger brother.
All with their family.  There was also my close friends from back in Norway.
It was a fantastic happening and also with many emotional feelings, since I have not put up a date when I will be able to see them again. But of course I will one day.
Here are some pictures from the day I left Fredrikstad Norway.
Sorry that I don’t have pictures from my friends on the bridge, but there was taken a lot of pictures, so please mail it to me.

My mother Anne Lise and my father Carl Johan

                Synnøve and my sister Nina and Falken on a weekend trip to the islands around Fredrikstad


               Joacim, the son of Synnøve, which sailed with me to Skagen Denmark together with his mother,
                                                       my sister Nina and and Falken.

No comments:

Post a Comment