Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year.
It was a great party at the restaurant her on the brighe last night. Live band a a excelente dinner.
The fireworks out from the jungle was also great.
When I got back from the capitol of St. Lucia yesterday, it was 4 other Norwegian boats next to me.
It's only space for 5 boats at the brighe, and it happend to be all Norwegians.
The very next nabour was from Sarpsborg. MY HOME TOWN, were my parents, sister and brother l,ive.
THE WORLD IS LITTLE SOME TIMES.
Today I have exchanged books about the music world og Sarpsborg, which is written of Harald Otterstad.
In the boat from Sarpsborg it was a lady with name Unni Olsen, which was pictured in the book, as myself.
We been talkeing alot about my home town, and commen friends.
Well, tomorrow we will sail to St. Vincente to pick up Hans Melin from Gothenburg. And then continue down south at the Grenedines.
Here are some pictures from the last night party.

The Raggie band

Ower beautiful server.

Jonas and me at a Happy moment.






No comments:

Post a Comment